- The Holy Bible to be the inspired Word of God. YHWH, the Father, is the supreme deity. Yahshua Messiah (Jesus Christ) is the only begotten Son of the Father, and the Holy Spirit is the promised Comforter.
- In the deity of our Master Yahshua Messiah, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection at the end of the Sabbath, His ascension to the right hand of the Father in heaven, and His coming personal return to establish His kingdom and rule this earth in great power and glory.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious, atoning blood of Yahshua (Jesus). We then obey to our Savior’s command to be baptized (immersed) in the Name of Yahshua (Jesus) for the remission of sins.
- The Scriptures enjoin the observance of the Ten Commandments, including the observance of the Seventh Day Sabbath (commonly called Saturday) to be observed from sunset on Friday until sunset on Saturday.
- The Lord’s Supper and foot washing should be observed once a year at the proper and appointed time.
- In the resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust; the just to eternal life and the unjust to eternal destruction.
- The dead are in a state of no consciousness.
- That by faith we may receive healing for our bodies.
- That by faith we may receive total provision and continual supply